Total Credits: 1.0 including 1.0 CLE
APAAC and CLE West are pleased to present the 2021 Criminal Year Seminar. This one-day webinar will be held on two different dates to allow the attendees two different opportunities to view the webinar This conference features presentations from all perspectives – judicial, prosecution, and defense – in addition to outstanding written materials prepared by the Honorable Crane McClennen.
CRIMINAL RULES UPDATE
The Honorable David Cutchen, Presiding Judge of the Gilbert Court
Gary Shupe, Assistant Phoenix City Prosecutor
|Criminal Rules Update Materials (1.3 MB)||26 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Case Summaries Criminal Procedure (310.3 KB)||18 Pages||Available after Purchase|
I graduated from ASU for both undergraduate and law degrees.
- worked as an associate in a local firm here in the valley practicing criminal defense. Our practice was primarily in the Phoenix Metro area but as an associate I made court appearances all over the state.
- I then operated my own law firm before taking a job on the bench. I continued to handle predominantly criminal defense matters.
- started with the Gilbert Municipal Court in May 2007. Next month will be 13 years that I have been a Judicial Officer. I took over duties as the Presiding Judge in June 2019.
- I live in the east valley with my wife and 5 children.
- this is my second year presenting as faculty with Gary Shupe
-I enjoy camping, golfing, playing softball, attending sporting events and riding motorcycles. I’ve especially enjoyed coaching my children’s sports teams over the years.