Honorable David Cutchen
Judge of the Gilbert Municipal Court
Gilbert Municipal Court
I graduated from ASU for both undergraduate and law degrees.
- worked as an associate in a local firm here in the valley practicing criminal defense. Our practice was primarily in the Phoenix Metro area but as an associate I made court appearances all over the state.
- I then operated my own law firm before taking a job on the bench. I continued to handle predominantly criminal defense matters.
- started with the Gilbert Municipal Court in May 2007. Next month will be 13 years that I have been a Judicial Officer. I took over duties as the Presiding Judge in June 2019.
- I live in the east valley with my wife and 5 children.
- this is my second year presenting as faculty with Gary Shupe
-I enjoy camping, golfing, playing softball, attending sporting events and riding motorcycles. I’ve especially enjoyed coaching my children’s sports teams over the years.