LIVE Webcast | April 16, 2021 | 8:30am - 4:45pm
This full seminar features presentations from all perspectives: judicial, prosecution and defense, in addition to outstanding written materials prepared by the Hon. Crane McClennen (ret.)
2021 Criminal Year Seminar Covers Critical 2020 and 2021 Cases
Our elite faculty covers the most critical cases of 2020 and 2021 from the U.S. Supreme Court, Arizona Supreme Court and Arizona Court of Appeals. These cases are analyzed for both prosecutors and defense counsel by our judges and other faculty members. And covers criminal procedure, evidence, criminal substantive law, and constitutional issues.
This one day seminar features presentation from all perspectives from the following faculty members:
- The Hon. Crane McClennen, Retired Judge of the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- The Hon. David Cutchen, Presiding Judge of the Gilbert City Court.
- Linley Wilson, Chief Counsel, Criminal Appeals Section, Arizona Attorney Generals Office.
- Amanda Parker, Former Deputy Maricopa County Attorney, Criminal Appeals Bureau.
- Gary Shupe, Assistant Prosecutor, City of Phoenix.
- Abigail Jensen, Assistant Public Defender, Appeals Team, Pima County.
- Robert McWhirter, Attorney at Law, Defense Counsel.
In addition, you will receive outstanding written materials prepared by the Hon. Crane McClennen.